23rd Annual McNay Print Fair
Join us for the only event of its kind in our state and region! More than a dozen dealers from North America will bring thousands of works of art for show and sale during this two-day public event. Participating dealers will have something for every taste and budget, from old master prints to contemporary drawings and photography. It’s a great opportunity to learn from respected dealers, share in the joy of looking at art, and perhaps go home with a newfound discovery.
Over the years, the McNay Art Museum Print Fair has placed high-quality art in the homes of our community, providing us with a solid and growing collector base. We look forward to welcoming you to our 23rd annual event!
Free for McNay members, included in Museum admission for non-members.
HOURS & LOCATION:
Saturday, March 2, 10 am–5 pm
Sunday, March 3, noon–5 pm
This year’s dealers have something for every taste and budget, from old master prints to contemporary drawings and photographs.
– The Annex Galleries, Santa Rosa, CA
– Armstrong Fine Art, Chicago
– William P. Carl Fine Prints, Durham, NC
– Davidson Galleries, Seattle
– Dolan/Maxwell, Philadelphia, PA
– Ruiz-Healy Art, San Antonio, TX
– Mary Ryan Gallery, New York, NY
– William R. Talbot Fine Art, Santa Fe, NM
– Tandem Press, Madison, WI
– Susan Teller Gallery, New York, NY
– Warnock Fine Arts, Palm Springs, CA
– Jan Johnson Old Master and Modern Prints, Chambly, Quebec
– Paulson Fountain Press, Berkeley, California